Welcome To Wonder Land is a product of BIG Media, Copyright 2023!
FAIR USE COPYRIGHT NOTICE The Copyright Laws of the United States recognize a “fair use” of copyrighted content. Section 107 of the U.S. Copyright Act states:
“NOTWITHSTANDING THE PROVISIONS OF SECTIONS 106 AND 106A, THE FAIR USE OF A COPYRIGHTED WORK, INCLUDING SUCH USE BY REPRODUCTION IN COPIES OR PHONO RECORDS OR BY ANY OTHER MEANS SPECIFIED BY THAT SECTION, FOR PURPOSES SUCH AS CRITICISM, COMMENT, NEWS REPORTING, TEACHING (INCLUDING MULTIPLE COPIES FOR CLASSROOM USE), SCHOLARSHIP, OR RESEARCH, IS NOT AN INFRINGEMENT OF COPYRIGHT.”
This Video/Audio in general may contain certain copyrighted works that were not specifically authorized to be used by the copyright holder(s), but which we believe in good faith are protected by federal law and the fair use doctrine for one or more of the reasons noted above. If you have any specific concerns about this usage, or our position on the Fair Use Defense, please contact us at WelcomeToWonderLandThePod@gmail.com so we can discuss amicably. Thank you.
Check out the artists who supply our whimsical opening music & funky outgoing music! Thank you to Cutesy Chamber Ensemble & Andrey Rossi!
Intro Music from Uppbeat (free for Creators!):
License Code: SYPC7ADSLTCGEA9F
Outro Music from Uppbeat (free for Creators!):
License Code: ACN0XTBMN96AYMRF
- Free Music For YouTube Videos & Creators • Uppbeat - Music from #Uppbeat (free for Creators!): https://uppbeat.io/t/ben-mcelroy/a-new-light License code: LALOOURYVZT4BVRI
- Professor Adam Zeman
- Aphantasia Audio Edit
- Windows to the Soul: Pupils Reveal ‘Aphantasia’ – The Absence of Visual Imagination - Neuroscience News
- First physiological evidence of aphantasia found in the eye's pupil
- The Vividness Of Visual Imagery Questionnaire (the “aphantasia Test”)
- Vividness of Visual Imagery Questionnaire - Wikipedia
- Aphantasia - Wikipedia
- Aphantasia: When You Are Blind in Your Mind
- What Is Aphantasia?
- From Geoffrey Chaucer's "The Canterbury Tales", The Man of Law's Tale, lines 533-581
- What Does it Mean to 'See With the Mind's Eye?' - The Atlantic
- Mind's eye Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster
- NY Times Mind's Eye
- When the Mind's Eye Is Blind - Scientific American