Welcome To Wonder Land is a product of BIG Media, Copyright 2023!
FAIR USE COPYRIGHT NOTICE The Copyright Laws of the United States recognize a “fair use” of copyrighted content. Section 107 of the U.S. Copyright Act states:
“NOTWITHSTANDING THE PROVISIONS OF SECTIONS 106 AND 106A, THE FAIR USE OF A COPYRIGHTED WORK, INCLUDING SUCH USE BY REPRODUCTION IN COPIES OR PHONO RECORDS OR BY ANY OTHER MEANS SPECIFIED BY THAT SECTION, FOR PURPOSES SUCH AS CRITICISM, COMMENT, NEWS REPORTING, TEACHING (INCLUDING MULTIPLE COPIES FOR CLASSROOM USE), SCHOLARSHIP, OR RESEARCH, IS NOT AN INFRINGEMENT OF COPYRIGHT.”
This Video/Audio in general may contain certain copyrighted works that were not specifically authorized to be used by the copyright holder(s), but which we believe in good faith are protected by federal law and the fair use doctrine for one or more of the reasons noted above. If you have any specific concerns about this usage, or our position on the Fair Use Defense, please contact us at WelcomeToWonderLandThePod@gmail.com so we can discuss amicably. Thank you.
Check out the artists who supply our whimsical opening music & funky outgoing music! Thank you to Cutesy Chamber Ensemble & Andrey Rossi!
Intro Music from Uppbeat (free for Creators!):
License Code: SYPC7ADSLTCGEA9F
Outro Music from Uppbeat (free for Creators!):
License Code: ACN0XTBMN96AYMRF2 10 Episode 10 | Weather!
- Let's Talk Science
- Meteorology - Wikipedia
- Faces of the National Weather Service
- What is the difference between a hurricane and a typhoon?
- How Does a Hurricane Form? | NOAA SciJinks – All About Weather
- How do hurricanes form?
- Cyclone vs. Typhoon vs. Hurricane vs. Tornado: Are They All The Same? - Dictionary.com
- What Causes Lightning and Thunder? | NOAA SciJinks – All About Weather
- Understanding Lightning: Thunder
- Let's Talk Science Atmospheric Pressure
- Atmospheric pressure - Wikipedia
- Atmospheric Pressure
- Types of Precipitation
- NWS JetStream - Types of Precipitation
- What causes precipitation to fall? | NASA Global Precipitation Measurement Mission
- Water cycle | National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
- Types of Clouds | Live Science
- Cloud Classification
- List of cloud types - Wikipedia
- Columbia Climate, Weather By Month, Average Temperature (South Carolina, United States) - Weather Spark
- Weather Kids Britannica
- Weather - Wikipedia